We’re a lean startup with a team of curious geeks who live across the world from one another; some in the UK, others in Ukraine, Brazil and Canada.
We’re passionate about everything related to project management and SaaS, so we build planning web apps to help product teams improve how they deliver work in Jira Cloud. Fundamentally however, we exist to live by our values so we tailor our workplace to the way we like to work and nurture the growth we want; both as individuals and as a team.
About the position
You will be working as a full stack engineer collaborating with our team to deliver valuable changes to our products. You will build new features, fix existing issues, review and improve code and act as support engineer during your rota week. And because we are small and fast-paced, your contributions will have a quick, visible and valuable impact on our customers.
Tech stack you'll be dealing with:
- Atlassian Connect
This is a remote role so you can work from wherever you want, and with flexible working hours. There’s also the option for shared co-working space.
We offer quite a variety of benefits:
- 🌴 Paid days off, sick days and parental leave
- 📚 10% of work time dedicated to skill development
- 📈 Virtual shares program
- 💻 Hackathons with a prize pool
- 💰 Monthly bounties for remarkable achievements
- 💵 Regular salary adjustments
- 🍕 "Pizza & Games" - monthly virtual get together
You will need to demonstrate excellent problem solving skills and have a good understanding of software development practices and technologies. Mandatory experience is required in the following areas:
- You understand and have worked with SQL databases
- You have commercial experience with building front-end, UI/UX heavy applications
- You have commercial experience building back-end APIs and business logic
- You worked in smaller teams and are capable of delivering end-to-end work unassisted, when needed
- You have good english communication skills
- You’re capable of collaborating with the PO to ensure requirements are executed in the most effective and appropriate way
- You have a can-do, positive approach to work
Also optional but good to have:
- You know of or have worked with GraphQL, ORMs like Sequelize, as well as frameworks like Nest.js, Next.js and Typescript
- You have experience or are interested in learning about AWS services and automated deployment pipelines
- You worked and/or willing to work as production engineer with the rest of the team as part of your role duties
There will also be a technical assignment for you to complete as part of the interview process.
More information when you get in touch. 👇