We’re a small startup growing very fast as we build Jira apps. We’ve recently reached 1,600 installations and 730 paying customers. This means we’re on our way to becoming big in the Atlassian Cloud ecosystem, but we can’t get there without your help!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for an SEO Growth Strategist. This role is fully remote and is open to applicants located anywhere around the globe but, we prefer applicants located within the Latin America time zone.
We’re establishing a refreshing brand that stands out. We’ve built a good content factory to position Jexo as an authority in the Jira PM space, and; we need your strong analytical skills to path our SEO way to success.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a remote role, so you can work from wherever you want and with flexible working hours. We offer quite a variety of benefits:
😄 4-day work week (implementing it in March 2022)
🌴 Paid days off, sick days, and parental leave
📚 10% of work time dedicated to skill development
📈 Share Options program
💰 Monthly bounties for remarkable achievements
💵 Regular salary adjustments
🍕 "Pizza & Games" - monthly virtual get together with the team
You should be digitally savvy, like really. You’re on par with the latest SEO best practices, you’re analytical, strongly curious, and you never stop learning. Also, you’re familiar with copywriting, community building, and growth hacking. You feel passionate and have experience in the B2B landscape.
You’re a determined problem solver with an out of box thinking. You have strong communication skills. You know how to work with a team, yet you’re able to make your own decisions and implement and test your ideas, as well as report results.
You’re proactive, dynamic, and have excellent organizational capacity while being accustomed to handling multiple tasks and paying attention to detail.
You have an analytical and creative mind to develop Growth SEO strategies to acquire new customers and build community through content. You consider yourself not only an SEO expert but also a Growth Marketer.
Your main activities are related to developing, leading, implementing, and measuring SEO Growth Strategies.
• Regularly perform audits of web properties to identify improvement opportunities and optimize accordingly.
• You will work hand in hand with our content marketer to create a strong SEO strategy that directly impacts organic growth.
• Optimize for technical requirements such as URL structure, Schema markup, and redirect strategy.
• Create reports and quarterly programs to increase organic traffic.
• Link building, outreach to increase traffic on our website, apps, blog, and podcasts
• Perform Keyword research, link research, and technical audits.
• Just to make sure you read and understood this position fully, include the phrase “Jexo Rocks” on any part of your application.
•Support with content creation when needed.
•Engage in B2B forums and communities to raise awareness and traffic.
•You’ll have the support of our Marketing lead and Content Marketer to implement strategies.
Mandatory experience is required in certain areas
• 4+ years working in B2B as an SEO, Growth Hacker or Growth Marketer.
• Proven experience on the three levels of SEO (Technical SEO, On-page SEO, Off-page SEO)
• Proven experience increasing CRO, Organic Traffic, and other relevant metrics.
• Experience with A/B testing platforms such as Optimizely and Google Optimize Pro
• Experience interpreting large sets of data and drawing strategies.
• Experience using third-party platforms for evaluating site SEO such as ScreamingFrog, Botify, Deepcrawl, SEORadar
• You have worked with most of these tools: ScreamingFrog, Botify, Deepcrawl, SEORadar, SERPmetrics, AuthorityLabs, Google Ads Keyword Tool, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Bing Webmaster Tools
• You are comfortable with HTML and CSS
OPTIONAL, BUT GOOD TO HAVE
• Familiarity with Atlassian and community building.
• You are located within the Latin American time zone
Are you interested? Apply bellow!