We’re a lean startup with a team of curious geeks who live across the world from one another; some in the UK, others in Ukraine, Brazil and Canada.
We’re passionate about everything related to project management and SaaS, so we build planning web apps to help product teams improve how they deliver work in Jira Cloud. Fundamentally however, we exist to live by our values so we tailor our workplace to the way we like to work and nurture the growth we want; both as individuals and as a team.
About the QA position
You’ll be doing manual software testing of our Jira apps and collaborating with the Jexo team to make sure we continue to provide high-quality products to our customer base. You’ll be testing new features and improvements, bug fixes but also completely new apps that we build from scratch (we know, exciting!). And because we're a small and fast-paced team, your contributions will have a quick, visible and valuable impact on our customers.
What you'll be dealing with:
- System testing (acceptance testing) and exploratory testing of new features, improvements and new apps
- Testing bug fixes
- Preparing test cases for Regression testing
- Regression testing and smoke testing
- Documenting bugs and usability issues
- Working closely with the product manager and engineers to ensure all requirements are clear and completed
This is a remote role so you can work from wherever you want, and with flexible working hours. There’s also the option for shared co-working space.
We offer a variety of benefits:
- 🌴 Paid days off, sick days and parental leave
- 📚 10% of work time dedicated to skill development
- 📈 Virtual shares program
- 💻 Hackathons with a prize pool
- 💰 Monthly bounties for remarkable achievements
- 💵 Regular salary adjustments
- 🍕 "Pizza & Games" - monthly virtual get together
You should have, at least, a basic understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile methodologies.
Mandatory experience is required in the following:
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and product development processes
- Experience writing and executing test cases
- Knowledge of Atlassian products such as Jira
- Great analytical thinking and interest in software and tech
- You have good English communication skills
- You are capable of collaborating with the product manager and developers to ensure requirements are executed in the most effective and appropriate way
- You have a can-do, positive approach to work
Also optional but good to have:
- Worked with a test management system like Zephyr or Xray
- Worked in an agile team
- You're willing to help in other areas of the business based on your skill set outside of software testing
The role is suitable for both junior and/or mid-level QA.
Are you interested? Fill the form and let's chat! 👇