We’re a lean startup with a team of curious geeks who live across the world from one another; some in the UK, others in Ukraine, Brazil and Canada.
We’re passionate about everything related to project management and SaaS, so we build planning web apps to help product teams improve how they deliver work in Jira Cloud. Fundamentally however, we exist to live by our values so we tailor our workplace to the way we like to work and nurture the growth we want; both as individuals and as a team.
About the position
You’ll be working on creating our funnels for lead generation, as well as Jexo's market integration. You'll basically be connecting the dots between marketing investment and business results, and between Media & CRM. You’ll be helping design multi-channel campaigns to raise awareness about and drive the adoption of Jexo as a brand, as well as our products.
What you’ll be dealing with:
- Monitor all of Jexo’s online activity
- Identify opportunities for marketing optimizations and give recommendations supported by data and analytics
- Leverage learnings from campaigns to develop frameworks for approaching social media channels
- Generate strategies for data tracking, as well as managing, collecting and using 3rd party data
- Develop and maintain performance dashboards for ongoing optimization
- Prepare insightful analysis of products, market innovations, and competitors
- Basically, understand the market and what's new in it
- Develop comm strategy across all products, working closely with product manager and product marketing manager
- Be up to date with product developments and work on automating marketing processes
This is a remote role so you can work from wherever you want, and with flexible working hours. There’s also the option for shared co-working space.
We offer quite a variety of benefits:
- 🌴 Paid days off, sick days and parental leave
- 📚 10% of work time dedicated to skill development
- 📈 Virtual shares program
- 💰 Monthly bounties for remarkable achievements
- 💵 Regular salary adjustments
- 🍕 "Pizza & Games" - monthly virtual get together
You should be digitally savvy, like really, with a decent skill set and an analytical mind that can benchmark performance and forecast results. You know social media channels inside out, and the tricks to tracking and finding the right data. You feel passionate about emerging media and tech, Google Analytics, and you’re a pro at research.
Mandatory experience is required in certain areas:
- At least 2 years of experience in digital media marketing
- Good with SEO & SEM, content marketing, and data & analytics
- Good with Google display ads, pay-per-click ads, social media
- Be able to quickly create and track campaigns
- Understand how LinkedIn works
- Understand the basics of video
- Know how to talk to the technical community and b2b communities
- Interest in project management and technology
- Consumer centric and data-driven thinking
- Understand design-based thinking and planning
Also optional but good to have:
- Work with Google Analytics and Semrush
- Understanding of the Portfolio Project Management and Jira landscapes
- Experience working with an agile team
The role is suitable for mid-level.
Are you interested? Fill the form and let's chat! 👇