We’re a small but very fast-growing startup that builds Jira apps. We’ve got about 2,800 installations so far, over 1,300 paying customers, and 6 apps, which means we’re on our way to becoming quite big in the Atlassian Cloud ecosystem. But we can’t get there without your help!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Customer & Partner Success Manager. The role is fully remote and open to applicants located anywhere in the world.
We’ve built a good SaaS product business; aiming for $1mil ARR in the second half of this year. Alongside a good number of ongoing trials and conversions, we now need your help in building stronger relationships with our clients so we can increase LTV and decrease churn.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a remote role, which means you can work from wherever you want, and with flexible working hours. We offer quite a few benefits:
😄 4-day work week (32-hour week)
🌴 Paid days off, sick days and parental leave
👩⚕️ Health insurance coverage
📈 Share Options program
💰 Monthly bounties for remarkable achievements
💵 Regular salary adjustments
🍕 "Pizza & Games" - monthly virtual get together with the team
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager who can network with our clients and provide ongoing support. The candidate should be able to contribute to building relationships, implementing new programs to increase business revenue potentials, and minimizing churn rates.
A Customer Success Manager’s responsibilities include supporting customers as they transition from being sales prospects, and building close relationships that often last beyond any one project.
Ultimately, you will be working directly with clients to help solve their problems and ensure satisfaction while they have an active account with us. You will also work closely with other employees to ensure customer questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
The role also requires working with new and existing partners for cross-marketing opportunities and helping partners promote our offering to their customers.
Your main activities are related to customer and partner success and advocacy.
- Establish clear client retention goals
- Process milestones for clients and employees to work toward
- Assist customers in setting up and navigating the apps
- Promote the value of our products
- Upsell Jexo services and products
- Promote value through customer experience
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials
- Stay up to date with company offerings and ecosystem trends
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve customer experience
- Scope and establish new partnerships with solution companies in the ecosystem
Mandatory experience is required in certain areas
- 2+ years of experience working as a Customer Success Manager or in a similar role
- Experience in working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required, as they relate to the use of the product or service
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Experience in managing a diverse group and training others according to company standards
OPTIONAL, BUT GOOD TO HAVE
- Familiarity with Atlassian ecosystem and products
- Experience in project management processes and standards
Are you interested? Apply below!