If you're overseeing multiple projects it might be quite annoying to switch between different kanban boards. The good news is you can create a single board in Jira that shows issues from multiple projects.
Create Jira Board with multiple projects step-by-step:
- Go to your Jira project
- Click on the Board button in the Jira project navigation menu
- Click on +Create board
- Choose your board type: Scrum or Kanban
- Choose where you want to create your board. Select Board from an existing project
- Click Next
- Give your board a name
- Select a project to include in this board
- Select your board location
- Click on Create board
📕 About Jira How-To Series
Jira how-tos is a video series created by Jexo where we answer some of the most popular questions about using Jira. These videos are designed to help you learn how Jira works in an easy step-by-step manner to help you get started in no time.
👉 Are you managing projects in Jira? Take a look at Jexo's plugins