Enable backlog in company-managed projects
- Navigate to your company-managed project
- Go to the Board
- Click on the 3 dots in the top right corner ...
- Select Board settings
- Go to Columns
- Drag and drop one of the open statuses to the Backlog column
Enable the backlog for your team-managed project
- Navigate to your team-managed project.
- In the sidebar, select Project Settings.
- Select Features.
- Enable the Backlog feature.
📕 About Jira How-To Series
Jira how-tos is a video series created by Jexo where we answer some of the most popular questions about using Jira. These videos are designed to help you learn how Jira works in an easy step-by-step manner to help you get started in no time.
👉 Are you managing projects in Jira? Take a look at Jexo's plugins