- 👾 Jexo 23 - 1st February 5PM GMT
- 🕰️ Compass Office Hours
- 📌 Join New EAP Archive Issues
- 🎧 JSM Free for 10 Agents for 1 Year
- 🎓 New Atlassian University Courses
- 🗓 Weekly Atlassian Events Roundup
- 📚 Article of the week: Automation for Confluence
- 🎉 Marketplace Tier Membership Update
👾 Jexo 23 - 1st February 5PM GMT
Before we start - a quick reminder. On 1st February at 5 pm GMT, we're streaming the Jexo'23 event on LinkedIn and Youtube.
Our Jexo team is excited to reveal what we were working on behind the scenes and share big updates with you. Check it out and attend the live stream!
Compass Office Hours
Join Atlassian engineers for weekly office hours. You will learn about setting up a developer experience platform and service catalog for your team.
- What's a developer experience platform
- How to connect repos & invite teams to Compass
- Setting up scorecards & CheckOps processes
- Platform engineering & developer best practices
- And new Compass features.
You can register for sessions in your time zone: America, Europe, or Asia-Pacific.
Join New EAP Archive Issues
The team at Atlassian is working on a solution for issue-level archival to allow you to archive individual issues in projects. And they want YOU to be a part of the testing process.
By participating in the Early Access Program (EAP) for this new feature, you'll have the opportunity to test the archive and unarchive functionality, provide feedback and suggestions, and shape the final product.
But hurry up, the deadline to apply for the EAP is February 15th, 2023!
If you have a Premium or Enterprise license for Jira Cloud and at least 5 million issues in your test instance, be sure to fill out the application form today.
JSM Free for 10 Agents for 1 Year
Bad Service Management is a major problem for many organizations, causing issues such as bloated budgets and sluggish timelines.
But Atlassian is fighting back with their offer of 10 free agents of Jira Service Management Standard for one year!
This is a limited-time offer that expires on March 31st.
This is a great offer because normally you have only 3 free agent seats before moving to the paid plan. With Jira Service Management, you'll be able to collaborate better with the teams in your organization and respond to incidents faster.
New Atlassian University Courses
If you're preparing for Atlassian certification, you don't want to miss this news!
Atlassian launched 2 new free exam success courses - Jira administration for Cloud and Jira administration for data centre.
Developed by the same Atlassian experts who write the exams, these courses are designed to be your study companion for 6-8 weeks leading up to your exam. With practice questions, detailed explanations and resources, you'll get the best preparation to pass the exam .
So go to the link in the community post and try out these new free courses.
🗓 Weekly Atlassian Events Roundup
This week in the land of events organized by partners we find:
- A webinar by Isos Technology on ways to future-proof your business
- An interactive 4-hour workshop hosted by Expium to teach Jira Admins how to plan and run a successful migration.
If we look at ACE community, a few events stand out:
- On February 1st, in Warsaw, there's an IN-PERSON EVENT on how to best use Jira Service Management for customer support, providing tips, tricks, and strategies to improve support processes and customer satisfaction.
- On February 1st, in Nürnberg, the ACE VIRTUAL EVENT will focus on understanding what makes a legendary team, diving into the findings of Atlassian’s 2022 State of Teams Report, and discussing team practices.
- And in Lauzanne, you can join an IN-PERSON EVENT on how to maximize the potential of Confluence and Jira Service Management.
For more details visit our Atlassian Events calendar with all the events available.
📚 Article of the week: Automation for Confluence
And now to the article of the week.
This time, we look at this in-depth article introducing Automation for Confluence.
If you are tired of dealing with tedious and repetitive tasks at work, you can use Automation for Confluence to automate them. By using triggers, conditions, and actions built into rules, Confluence can handle the system maintenance while your team focuses on collaboration and achieving business goals.
And if you're struggling with finding what you could automate, have a look at a library of preconfigured rules for inspiration.
There are rules for managing content to organizing spaces, sending slack notifications when blogs are published, automatically creating recurring pages, and more.
If you're using Confluence and haven't given Automation a try, have a look at this article and get inspired to create your first automation rule.
Atlassian Partner and Developer News
We look at Partner announcements, major app upgrades, and new app launches. If you want to be featured in our stream, there's a link to submit your updates.
Marketplace Tier Membership Update
Great update on the partner side: Atlassian just published and celebrates the new upgrades some partners achieved over the last year. Let's see who these are.
We have 6 new Platinum partners: Aptis, Doitb, GitKraken, Prime Timesheet and Tempo.
There's also a wealth of new Gold partners like Seibert Media, Addteq, Caelor, AppLiger, Colined, DevSamurai, our friends at Fine Software, J-Tricks, Stratus Add-ons and view26.
Congrats on the tier upgrades for all these amazing teams!
And welcome and congrats to new metal tier holders that upgraded to Silver, like GitConnector, Infosysta, and many more.