- Run multiple sprints to divide and conquer in team-managed projects
- New home page for Analytics Open Beta
- Apptoberfest - on Atlassian Community
- Weekly Atlassian Events Roundup
- Atlassian Together
Let's start with a quick update about new improvements to sprints in team-managed projects.
Now you'll be able to run parallel sprints in your team-managed projects similar to what you're used to in company-managed projects.
This is a great improvement for all of us who have many teams delivering work from the same backlog.
It's great to see new updates released to the team-managed projects and we can't wait to see what's coming next.
As expected for a new Atlassian product, Analytics is evolving fast in Open Beta, partly due to beta users' feedback!
The team working on it has announced a new and improved version of the home page. They addressed accessibility with improved keyboard navigation, proper color contrasts, and better page structure.
Apart from accessibility, the team also worked on dashboard filters. They improved the card view with real preview and worked on dashboard creation experience.
Awesome to see the product evolve so fast and hopefully we'll try it out at one point.
Apptoberfest is back 🍺!
Apptoberfest is a community event running the whole October to celebrate Atlassian Marketplace apps!
There are 3 ways you can join the celebration.
- 🎥 You can watch the Apptoberfest demos posted by Marketplace Partners on the community.
- 🗣 You can join a discussions on the Apps and Marketplace group and share what are your favourite apps in Business, ITSM, DevOps and Admins categories.
- 🍻 You can join app crawls on one of the community events.
30 most engaged community members are going to receive this limited edition Apptoberfest beanie. Like, comment, share, and join the event so you have a chance to get one!
This week is lighter in terms of events after a few major ones held last week.
On Atlassian-organized, we have a webinar where you'll find out how 6000+ Atlassian engineers use Bitbucket.
Partner-organized events this week:
- DevOps Day organized by ByteSource on Tuesday in Germany
- Valiantys Enterprise Day held on Tuesday in Paris
- Live webinar held by Expium about Jira Work Management for All on Thursday
Navigate to Goosly calendar for details about all these wonderful events.
And now to the article of the week. Last week there was the first Atlassian-organized event called WorkLife.
There were some important announcements made at this event related to the Atlassian products. And this article gives you a nice summary.
First, Atlas is now out of beta and is officially part of the Atlassian suit of products.
And second, more important, Atlassian introduced the Atlassian Together. It's basically a new pricing model, or you could say package of tools that will help you run your day-to-day work.
The tools in the Atlassian Together package are: Trello, Jira Work Management, Confluence, Atlassian Access, and Atlas.
And all the tools will cost 11$ per user for the enterprise license.
If you're interested in this subscription you can join the waiting list on the Atlassian Together landing page.
And you'll get notified when the program is launched.
Read the article for more insights from Atlassian!