- Analytics - New Table Chart Experience
- Marketplace Partner Skim - August 2023
- Security Bulletin - August 15 2023
- Join Atlas AI EAP
- 🗓 Weekly Events Roundup
- AI Survey
- 📚 Article of the week: From Idea to App in Two Months
Atlassian Analytics is improving its table charts, making them easier to use and customize. When creating new charts you'll be able to use the new experience. However, for the existing ones you need to manually migrate. Keep in mind that some old settings might not transfer due to technicalities but your data is always safe during the migration. By September 22nd, all users should manually migrate.
So what you can expect from a new experience?
New features include column sorting directly in the table, pagination, horizontal and vertical scroll, a quick search bar, and the ability to add subtitles to provide more information. There are also two new tabs, "Formatting" and "Visualization", which offer better customization like for example like heatmaps.
In an effort to streamline communications, monthly updates titled "Marketplace Partner Skim" are now published on the Partner Portal during the third week for all partners with at least one paid app on Atlassian Marketplace. This month features over 10 topics, highlighting the Cloud Migrations Trial expansion, Asynchronous export API early access, a revamped Reporting UI, Apptoberfest submissions, and forthcoming webinars on Forge Roadmap and Tech Partner Marketing. Don't miss out!
And last week we talked about the monthly Security bulletin and the first issue was just published. Instead of only highlighting critical issues, you can now also read about high-severity vulnerabilities.
In this bulletin, there's a mention of 1 high severity vulnerability in Confluence, discovered through bug bounties, pen-testing, and 3rd party scans. This Third-Party Dependency Vulnerability in Confluence affects versions between 7.13.15 and 8.4.1, but it has been addressed in the newer releases. So don't forget to upgrade your Confluence version!
Atlas is introducing AI features to improve your experience and efficiency. The first feature is a "shorten update" button for Atlas status updates, that will help you stay within the 280-character limit.
You can be among the first ones to try it out all you need to do is to sign up via community post.
- Gestión de cambios en Jira on Wed, Aug 23rd - Dive into Jira Service Management's functionalities for change management. Discover its purpose, objectives in ITIL, and its relation to incident management, problem management, service request, and DevOps practices.
- Agile Marketing - An Innovative Approach for the Success of Your Business on Thu, Aug 24th - Join Herzum for an online session: Revolutionize marketing with Agile Marketing, inspired by Agile software development. Learn about its benefits in today's business landscape, offering flexibility and outstanding results.
- Let's Team Up! Atlassian Community Cologne - COLOGNE, DE (AUG 23, 2023): Calling all Atlassian enthusiasts in Cologne for an evening focused on the Atlassian universe complemented by Kölsch & Pizza. This event, supported by Atlassian and catworkx – Atlassian Solutions & Services, promises an enlightening evening. Don't miss out—book your free ticket now.
- Integrating Atlassian with Workato - MUMBAI, IN (AUG 26, 2023): Dive into the tech world with this collaborative developer meetup, hosted alongside the Workato Community. Engage in tech sessions, network, and have fun. A great opportunity to connect with Workato & Atlassian Developers, and gather insights to frame your broader tech vision.
As work on adding AI to its products, they want to understand your thoughts on AI and its role in your Jira workflows. If you have just 5 minutes spare - fill out the survey, link is in the community post.
📚 Article of the week: From Idea to App in Two Months
This week we have an article from the Developer Blog highlighting the incerdibly fast growing in popularity partner called OnWard.
In just two months, Onward successfully launched its app in the Atlassian Marketplace, leveraging the Forge platform. With a background in app development for platforms like Salesforce and Google Cloud, Onward aims to enhance workforce engagement. Despite facing challenges with Forge's single developer environment and storage limitations, the global team remained undeterred. They introduced "OnRewards", a recognition and reward management system for service teams. With a promising roadmap ahead, Onward showcases innovation and rapid development in the tech landscape.
Read their full story on the blog.